Axillary Services For U.S Immigration Attorneys
Our service helps you to have more visa applicants and process them faster.
Dedicated to 100% success with U.S. immigration
Business Plan Fee: $1,470 Size: 35-45 pages.First Draft Turnaround: 5-7 Business days.
We are one of the TOP 10 Immigration Business Plan Writers In The U.S. So We Will Do It Right For You!
Content Of a Typical BP
- Executive Summary
- Company Summary
- Job Descriptions
- Organizational Chart
- Market and Industry Analysis
- Competition & Buying Patterns
- Internet Plan & Marketing Strategy
- Projected 5 Year
- Sales Forecast
- Projected 5 Year
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Projected 5 Year Cash Flow
- Projected 5 Year
- Balance Sheet
Why use our Business Plan Writing Service?
You benefit from our knowledge! We are updated with official and unofficial USCIS requirements.
Very often we help other visa applicants. They had been rejected by USCIS because of bad Business Plans.
It allows us to see the exact reasons why USCIS rejected the application. Similarly, other applicants had been requested for more evidence.
That is how we know the latest USCIS requirements.
You’ll get a freaky fast delivery.
You will see your visa Business Plan in 5-7 business days – the fastest delivery time among all our competitors. Fast 3 days expedited service is available for the extra fee.
Have an unbetable price!
It’s just $1,490 for E-2/L-1A Business Plans
Fair payment arrangement . 50% upfront and 50% when your Business Plan is finished.
Then, you get a 25-35 page business plan. Including 5 year projections. In fact, we are very good at that!
Only native English-speaking writers.
Plan Immigration have been honored to be one of the TOP 10 Immigration Business Plan Writer in U.S. (according to ‘EB5 Investor Magazine, 2016’) .
What Is So Special About E-2 Visa
- The Business Plan you submit for your E-2 visa application must meet USCIS requirements.
- An immigration Business Plan is written for a USCIS reviewer. Thus, this is with the purpose to obtain an E-2 immigration visa. Then the applicant can be legally pen a U.S. business.
- One of the most crucial factors that determine the success of your application is the Business Plan. Since the E-2 visa has rigorous requirements, the feasibility of the Business Plan is the key.
- Consequently, a feasible Business Plan examines the practicality of opening the U.S. office. To show that, the plan will look at how the process can be done. Also, how it will affect the organization, whether the organization will endure the financial risks that come with it, and the benefits of opening the business.
- To conclude, many things can go wrong with E-2 Business Plan. For example, the E-2 Business Plan can be on target with the projected number of required employees. However the E-2application still can be denied. Why?Because USCIS thinks that the business is marginal.
What Is So Special About
L-1A Visa Business Plan?
- The Business Plan you submit for your L-1 visa application must meet USCIS requirements.
- An immigration Business Plan is written for a USCIS reviewer. The purpose is to obtain an L-1 immigration visa. So the applicant can be legally transferred to a U.S. branch.
- One of the most crucial factors is the Business Plan. Actually, it determines the success of your L-1 visa applicatio.
- The L-1 visa has rigorous requirements.
- Feasibility of the L-1 visa Business Plan is the key to a successful petition.
- A feasible Business Plan examines the practicality of transferring the foreign employee to the U.S. office.
- The plan will look at how the transfer can be done. Also, how it will affect the organization, whether the organization will endure the financial risks that come with it, and the benefits of transferring the employee.
- Many things can go wrong with L-1 Business Plan. For example, the L-1 business plan can be on target with the projected number of required employees. However the L-1 application still can be denied. Why? Because USCIS thinks that the company “lacks sufficient organizational complexity or/and hierarchy to support an Executive or a Manager.”
To start the process
2. We review all answers, ask 4-9 additional questions, your client pays 50% of our fee – and we are ready to start.
3. In 5-7 business days you will get the initial draft.
4. We deliver the Business Plan that we’ve completed for your reference.
5. We help you if you have any other questions.