E2 Visa TO U.S.
What You Will Get Here
1. Correct & Full e2 visa information.
2. complete E2 Visa Services Package (From A to Z)
3. What Super-Profitable Business Is Best For You
Is Chicago-Based Immigration Businesss & Investment Advisors.
* Our Company For Many Years Was The U.S Government Licensed Registered Investment Advisor.
* All The Time We Are Only Doing U.S Investment Visa Service, And Doing It Very Well.
* Our Famous Full (Complete) Service Package For Green Card, E2 & L1a Visas Applicants Is Not Provided By Anybody Else In The U.S.
OUR FIRST TASK,
To Make Sure That You Get A Complete & Correct Knowledge About All E2 Visa Requirements.
As You Know, There So Much Misinformation On The Internet. It is NOT easy to separate lies from truth.
But Any Misunderstanding Of E2 Visa Rules Can Be Deadly.
You Get From
1) "FREE SERIES OF 35 EMAILS' with practical information that helps you grasp the essence of E2 Visa requirements.
2) "FREE 7 VIDEO COURSE" .
3) PRACTICAL GUIDANCE during the application process.
More about it you can find when you click on this button.
Oh, Almost Forgot..
I also wrote a book about E2 Visa.
It's 50+ pages.
If you wants to know all the details,
Ask me how you can get this book.
THE SECOND TASK,
There are three key parts of E2 Visa process. All Those 3 Parts Need To Be Done Properly and Professionally.
- the legal part of the application itself,
- a creadible business plan and
- how to correcty make your investment.
PLAN IMMIGRATION offers our famous
"COMPLETE E2 VISA PACKAGE"
(all from A to Z)
You Cannot Find Similar Package Of Complete E2 Visa Services Anywhere.
THE THIRD TASK,
E2 Visa Applicant
Or Business That Is The Best For Applicant.
Does Not Matter,
If You Plan To Buy A Franchise,
Or An Existing Business,
Or Start Your Own Business...
WILL HELP YOU FROM
THE BEGINNING TO THE END!
The Best Way To Start E2 Visa Process Is To Schedule 1-h Consultation
where we provide you a custom advice.
Most Of Business Visa Applicants
Are Looking For E2 Visa.
But, feel free
to explore different
visas and services
You Can Get Working With Us?
By The Way, Plan Immigration Is Helping E2 Visa Applicants Since 2008.
97.4% E2 VISA APPROVAL
WHY E2 VISA?
The E-2 Visa offers many benefits.
It is like a little backdoor to the U.S.A!
– THE APPROVAL for an E-2 visa can vw amazingly fast. If you pay U.S Government for the expedited processing, in two weeks USCIS will send you their decision. (In contrast, all other visas takes 8-29 months to wait for the approval.).
– CAPITAL can be as low as $100,000, and most of the start-up fees qualify as capital.
– THE BUSINESS can be anything from services to products, start-ups to a franchise, or you can even grow your existing business.
– IT IS PERPETUAL – you can stay in the U.S indefinitely so long as your business is doing well.
Basically you can live all your life in the U.S on E2 visa
– YOUR FAMILY gets to come with you, including your spouse and children under the age of 21.
– EDUCATIONAL ADVANTAGE of E-2 visa allows children to enter the U.S. educational system immediately. Children can attend public school (K-12) for free. Many state universities offer FREE college education for residents of the home state.
– SPOUSES are allowed to work, which is a great way to make your family prosperous.
– NO LIMITS for the number of E-2 visas for citizens of any Treaty country.
–NO LANGUAGE requirements for E-2 visa.
– YOU SHOULD MAKE A VERY GOOD MONEY WHILE ENJOYING LIFE IN THIS AMAZING COUNTRY
IN ADDITION TO FREE
'7 SECRETS OF E2 VISA APPLICATION'
PLAN IMMIGRATION IS OFFERING YOU
- FREE REPORT
'5 DEADLY E2 VISA MISTAKES'
and have an access to
"5 Deadly E2 Visa Mistakes"
Please Fill Out
This Short Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The E-2 Visa, otherwise known as the Investor Visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows entrepreneurs and business owners to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a business that they will be actively managing and controlling while residing in the US. as long as they want.
The first step for any potential E-2 investor considering the E-2 investment visa is determining whether you are eligible to apply for it.
To apply for an E-2 visa, you must be a national of a Treaty Country with a valid passport of this country.
No, so long as you qualify as a national of an E2 Visa Treaty Country, your wife or husband and children do not have to be from a Treaty Country.
In evaluating E-2 applications, consular officers must determine whether the:
1) Requisite treaty exists;
2) Individual and/or business possess the nationality of the treaty country;
3) Applicant has invested or is actively in the process of investing;
4) Enterprise is a real and operating commercial enterprise;
5) Applicant’s investment is substantial;
6) Investment is more than a marginal one solely for earning a living;
7) Applicant is in a position to “develop and direct” the enterprise;
8) Applicant, if an employee, is destined to an executive/supervisory position or possesses skills essential to the firm’s operations in the United States; and
9) Applicant intends to depart the United States when the E-2 status terminates.
The E2 Investor Visa is for from three months to five years, depending on your country of nationality, and can be extended indefinitely.
We still take 1 to 2 months to file, but the consulates are extremely backlogged and take 6 months to arrange interviews. UNLESS, you pay U.S Government expedited fee of $2,500 and You will get your anwer in 14 days!
As the backlogs are dealt with, those dates will go back to normal processing times.
Yes, your husband or wife can obtain a work permit, also known as the EAD, which takes 90 to 120days after you get your visa.
But Your spouse easily can get U.S work authorisation and work anywhere.
All kids under the age of 21 years old will be allowed to come with you to the US on an E-2 and study.
There is no minimum value according to USCIS rules, regardless of what you read on the internet.
The investment has to be substantial for the type of business you choose to invest in.
However, our company has chosen to place a minimum for what we will handle at $60,000.
The Applicant must prove that they are in possession and control of the funds (the money is theirs) and that they received the money by legitimate means. The funds can be from savings, inheritance, gifts, and loans. So yes, a loan can qualify for investment funds so long as the new business’ assets do not secure the loan. All funds must have originated from a legitimate source, which means the US Government will want to know where your money in savings came from (how did you get it) and even if a gift the how the person giving you the money received the money must be proven.
Thus, the answer to the question Can I use a Loan for my investment is yes so long as it is not secured with the business’ assets.
There is a great deal of documentation required here to “trace” the source of the funds from beginning to end (the end being the business’ bank account). Some examples of documents would include; Bank Statements, Loan documents, Pay Statements from a prior job, Wire Transfer Receipts, and more.
Any expense both current and past that is directly related to the operations or startup of the business can qualify as your E2 investment.
– trips to the US for the purpose of business acquisition or site review
– office expenses
– legal fees
– business consulting fees
– cars if required for the business
– company setup
– marketing expenses
– phones, laptops
– patents and IP
– software licenses
– required business or personal licenses
The E2 visa investment money must be ‘committed and at risk’ for it to qualify as an investment prior to applying for the visa.
This means that you have to spend the money on business expenses, not just have it sitting in your bank.
You are allowed to maintain some cash as working capital.
Our company likes to keep the Client’s cash in the bank – working capital – at or below 10% of the total investment.
NO, you still own all the assets of your business.
The only difference is that you cannot stay in the U.S, you much manage your business from abroad.
In almost all cases, the answer is NO. However, if the home is an integral part of the business, then you can.
So for example, a working farm where the home is part of the overall business would count.
Or if your business is remodelling of the houses.
The list is almost unlimited. However, businesses that earn passive income only such as real estate investment is prohibited. It has to be a business that you actively run.
Yes, up to 50% of the business.
Yes, after you get your visa, if there is a true business need, they would qualify for an ‘Essential Employee Visa’.
WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CLICK "START NOW"
IS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK
Thanks to Dr. Shepin and his team for professional services. They listen carefully to our demands, combined with their solid professional knowledge. Its timely feedback to ensure that we pass the case on time. Worth recommending!
Owner | Immigration Lawyer
Andrew and his staff have an excellent understanding of the issues and challenges that the immigration community faces with regard to opening a new business. Their approach to preparing a business plan is simple yet effective. The work product is superb and it exceeded my expectations and that of my client. Highly Recommended!
Business Immigration & Contract Attorney
Our office is grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by Andrew and his team. They not only help our clients organize and better manage our operations but have provided us with strong and prompt support to help us complete the case more efficiently. We strongly recommend his service.
Andrew has proven time and time again to be spectacular in his work product. Our clients are approved and we have never received an RFE for additional information for the business visa. Andrew is always available to answer questions for the clients and is always patient and professional. We will certainly continue to work with him, especially this year are we are expanding our business immigration section.
Client S was approved by the U.S. Consulate in Tirana, Albania. Not the easiest consular office to get an E-2 Investor’s Visa from! I am confident that our success in this case is due in no small part to your impeccably prepared business plan. On behalf of my client and myself, thank you!
Who Is Dr. Shepin?
please check him in 'EB5 INVESTORS' magazine, one of the immigration industry most respected publishing.
CLICK BELOW TO VERIFY
Here Is My Story:
Like YOU, I was an investment immigrant myself in 1994.
I remember all my worries, fears and frustrations...
To give you an idea,
my investment visa application was rejected.
I filed a lawsuit against U.S Government!!!
After one very long year
- I did WIN!