E2 Visa TO U.S.
What You Will Get Here
1. Correct & Full E2 visa information.
2. Complete E2 Visa Services Package (From A to Z)
3. Selection Of Super-Profitable Business For You
Is Chicago-Based Immigration
Businesss & Investment Advisors
By The Way, Plan Immigration Is Helping E2 Visa Applicants Since 2008.
We Have A Long History Of Success.
Most Of Business Visa Applicants
Are Looking For E2 Visa.
But, If you are looking for different
visas and services
OK, LET'S START
ABOUT E2 VISA
Typical E2 Visa Applicant Challenges
x They don't know correct and complete E2 Visa information
x They don't know E2 Visa step-by-step Process
x They do not know what type of businesses allowed for E2 Visa
x They need a lot of practical business training
x They need a lot of support to run the busines
E2 Visa Applicant's
3- Key Misunderstandings
x You cannot just keep your money in U.S bank account.
x Investment cannot be a house or piece of land. It must be an ACTIVE business.
x You need to buy franchise or business BEFORE you submit E2 Visa application.
x You need to show your all your money AT ONCE - no installments.
x All money should be on your bank account INSIDE the U.S
To help E2 Visa Applicants
Overcome Those Challenges
OUR FIRST TASK,
To Make Sure That You Get A Complete & Correct
Knowledge About All E2 Visa Requirements.
To Address That
I wrote a book about E2 Visa.
It's 50+ pages.
If you wants to know all the details,
Ask me how you can get this book.
THE SECOND TASK,
There are three key parts of E2 Visa process.
All Those 3 Parts Need To Be Done Properly and Professionally.
We will talk about it in details - later.
THE THIRD TASK,
E2 Visa Applicant
Or Business That Is The Best For Applicant.
E2 VISA PROCESS
1) big view of the process:
I AM REALLY SORRY
IF IT IS TOO SMALL ON YOUR SCREEN
2) all steps of E2 visa in details:
You receive a complete information about E2 Visa. We answer all Your questions.You can set up a one or two free consultations to ask all Your questions.
Discuss and Review Our “Complete E2 Visa Services Package”. Sign the Agreement.
You work with a very experienced immigration legal professional to collect all information and documents that are needed for E2 Visa application.We write a mandatory business plan.
You will be presented with several super-profitable franchises or businesses. You and us will discuss pluses and minuses of each franchise or business. You will select and qualify for selected franchise. We will introduce You to the company.
Your E-2 visa application is ready and is submitted to USCIS or U.S Embassy in Your country. You get your answer in 14 days. (If you paid U.S Government’s expedited fee.)
We coach and prepareyou for the interview at U.S Embassy.You passed the interview.You got E2 visa stamps in your passports
You and Your family move to the United States.
WHAT IS THE TYPICAL COST OF E2 VISA?
TYPICAL FEES FOR E2 VISA SERVICES
1. Immigration Attorney – $6,000 – $15,000
2. Mandatory Business Plan – $2,200
3. Strategic Consultation About E2 Visa – $900
4. What Business Is Best For Your Situation – $1,400
5. Business Or Franchise Broker Fee – $5,000
GRAND TOTAL – $22,000
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
TO PREPARE E2 VISA APPLICATION?
TO PREPARE E-2 VISA APPLICATION - 20-45 DAYS
TO PREPERE E-2 VISA FRANCHISE PURCHASE - 30-45 DAYS
TO PREPARE E2 VISA BUSINESS PURCHASE - 60-90 DAYS
THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT FASTER -
DO APPLICATION AND BUSINESS SETUP AT THE SAME TIME!
WHAT IS E2 VISA WAITING TIME
IN U.S EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
Click "Start Now" to find out
The E-2 Visa offers many benefits.
It is like a little backdoor to the U.S.A!
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF E2 VISA?
– THE APPROVAL for an E-2 visa can vw amazingly fast. If you pay U.S Government for the expedited processing, in two weeks USCIS will send you their decision. (In contrast, all other visas takes 8-29 months to wait for the approval.).
– CAPITAL can be as low as $100,000, and most of the start-up fees qualify as capital.
– THE BUSINESS can be anything from services to products, start-ups to a franchise, or you can even grow your existing business.
– IT IS PERPETUAL – you can stay in the U.S indefinitely so long as your business is doing well.
Basically you can live all your life in the U.S on E2 visa
– YOUR FAMILY gets to come with you, including your spouse and children under the age of 21.
– EDUCATIONAL ADVANTAGE of E-2 visa allows children to enter the U.S. educational system immediately. Children can attend public school (K-12) for free. Many state universities offer FREE college education for residents of the home state.
– SPOUSES are allowed to work, which is a great way to make your family prosperous.
– NO LIMITS for the number of E-2 visas for citizens of any Treaty country.
–NO LANGUAGE requirements for E-2 visa.
– YOU SHOULD MAKE A VERY GOOD MONEY WHILE ENJOYING LIFE IN THIS AMAZING COUNTRY
You Get Working With
97.4% E2 VISA APPROVAL
ALL SERVICES - ALL IN ONE PLACE.
"COMPLETE E2 VISA SERVICES PACKAGE"
Contains ALL services from A to Z.
From The Very Beginning To The Very End.
"COMPLETE E2 VISA SERVICES PACKAGE" CONTAINS
– A complete legal service to prepare your Business Visa Application
– A comprehensive E2 Visa business plan.
– A new Company and new Bank Account in the U.S, if needed
– Based on you education, work experience and your dreams we help you to select the best business for your situation
– Selection of 3-5 very profitable franchsies for your situation
– Help with the actual franchiseinvestment process
And You Will Use
14 Years Of Our Experience:
x How to drastically minimize amount of money that you spend?
x How you can get back all your investment money if E2 Visa failed?
x Apply in U.S Embassy or inside U.S? Historically best chances with less than $99K.
x What type of business you must choose if you have less than $99,000?
x What "Other Peoples Money" can you use as your own for purposes of E2 visa?
IN ADDITION TO FREE
'7 SECRETS OF E2 VISA APPLICATION'
IS OFFERING YOU
- OUR FREE REPORT
'5 DEADLY E2 VISA MISTAKES'
and have an access to
"5 Deadly E2 Visa Mistakes"
Please Fill Out
This Short Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The E-2 Visa, otherwise known as the Investor Visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows entrepreneurs and business owners to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a business that they will be actively managing and controlling while residing in the US. as long as they want.
The first step for any potential E-2 investor considering the E-2 investment visa is determining whether you are eligible to apply for it.
To apply for an E-2 visa, you must be a national of a Treaty Country with a valid passport of this country.
No, so long as you qualify as a national of an E2 Visa Treaty Country, your wife or husband and children do not have to be from a Treaty Country.
In evaluating E-2 applications, consular officers must determine whether the:
1) Requisite treaty exists;
2) Individual and/or business possess the nationality of the treaty country;
3) Applicant has invested or is actively in the process of investing;
4) Enterprise is a real and operating commercial enterprise;
5) Applicant’s investment is substantial;
6) Investment is more than a marginal one solely for earning a living;
7) Applicant is in a position to “develop and direct” the enterprise;
8) Applicant, if an employee, is destined to an executive/supervisory position or possesses skills essential to the firm’s operations in the United States; and
9) Applicant intends to depart the United States when the E-2 status terminates.
The E2 Investor Visa is for from three months to five years, depending on your country of nationality, and can be extended indefinitely.
We still take 1 to 2 months to file, but the consulates are extremely backlogged and take 6 months to arrange interviews. UNLESS, you pay U.S Government expedited fee of $2,500 and You will get your anwer in 14 days!
As the backlogs are dealt with, those dates will go back to normal processing times.
Yes, your husband or wife can obtain a work permit, also known as the EAD, which takes 90 to 120days after you get your visa.
But Your spouse easily can get U.S work authorisation and work anywhere.
All kids under the age of 21 years old will be allowed to come with you to the US on an E-2 and study.
There is no minimum value according to USCIS rules, regardless of what you read on the internet.
The investment has to be substantial for the type of business you choose to invest in.
However, our company has chosen to place a minimum for what we will handle at $60,000.
The Applicant must prove that they are in possession and control of the funds (the money is theirs) and that they received the money by legitimate means. The funds can be from savings, inheritance, gifts, and loans. So yes, a loan can qualify for investment funds so long as the new business’ assets do not secure the loan. All funds must have originated from a legitimate source, which means the US Government will want to know where your money in savings came from (how did you get it) and even if a gift the how the person giving you the money received the money must be proven.
Thus, the answer to the question Can I use a Loan for my investment is yes so long as it is not secured with the business’ assets.
There is a great deal of documentation required here to “trace” the source of the funds from beginning to end (the end being the business’ bank account). Some examples of documents would include; Bank Statements, Loan documents, Pay Statements from a prior job, Wire Transfer Receipts, and more.
Any expense both current and past that is directly related to the operations or startup of the business can qualify as your E2 investment.
– trips to the US for the purpose of business acquisition or site review
– office expenses
– legal fees
– business consulting fees
– cars if required for the business
– company setup
– marketing expenses
– phones, laptops
– patents and IP
– software licenses
– required business or personal licenses
The E2 visa investment money must be ‘committed and at risk’ for it to qualify as an investment prior to applying for the visa.
This means that you have to spend the money on business expenses, not just have it sitting in your bank.
You are allowed to maintain some cash as working capital.
Our company likes to keep the Client’s cash in the bank – working capital – at or below 10% of the total investment.
NO, you still own all the assets of your business.
The only difference is that you cannot stay in the U.S, you much manage your business from abroad.
In almost all cases, the answer is NO. However, if the home is an integral part of the business, then you can.
So for example, a working farm where the home is part of the overall business would count.
Or if your business is remodelling of the houses.
The list is almost unlimited. However, businesses that earn passive income only such as real estate investment is prohibited. It has to be a business that you actively run.
Yes, up to 50% of the business.
Yes, after you get your visa, if there is a true business need, they would qualify for an ‘Essential Employee Visa’.
WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CLICK "START NOW"
IS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK
Thanks to Dr. Shepin and his team for professional services. They listen carefully to our demands, combined with their solid professional knowledge. Its timely feedback to ensure that we pass the case on time. Worth recommending!
Owner | Immigration Lawyer
Andrew and his staff have an excellent understanding of the issues and challenges that the immigration community faces with regard to opening a new business. Their approach to preparing a business plan is simple yet effective. The work product is superb and it exceeded my expectations and that of my client. Highly Recommended!
Business Immigration & Contract Attorney
Our office is grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by Andrew and his team. They not only help our clients organize and better manage our operations but have provided us with strong and prompt support to help us complete the case more efficiently. We strongly recommend his service.
Andrew has proven time and time again to be spectacular in his work product. Our clients are approved and we have never received an RFE for additional information for the business visa. Andrew is always available to answer questions for the clients and is always patient and professional. We will certainly continue to work with him, especially this year are we are expanding our business immigration section.
Client S was approved by the U.S. Consulate in Tirana, Albania. Not the easiest consular office to get an E-2 Investor’s Visa from! I am confident that our success in this case is due in no small part to your impeccably prepared business plan. On behalf of my client and myself, thank you!
Who Is Dr. Shepin?
please check him in 'EB5 INVESTORS' magazine, one of the immigration industry most respected publishing.
CLICK BELOW TO VERIFY
Here Is My Story:
Like YOU, I was an investment immigrant myself in 1994.
I remember all my worries, fears and frustrations...
To give you an idea,
my investment visa application was rejected.
I filed a lawsuit against U.S Government!!!
After one very long year
- I did WIN!