TRUCK DRIVING JOBS IN
THE U.S FOR FOREIGNERS
With the rise of ecommerce and services like next-day delivery,
truck drivers have never been in higher demand.
The American Trucking Association (ATA) estimates that
the industry could be in need of 160,000 drivers by 2028 if trends continue.
... a driver shortage in the trucking industry could affect the entire economy.
One of the valuable sources of new drivers are foreigners.
Because 99% of foreigners, who want to move to the U.S, posses driving skills.
THERE IS ALSO A GOOD NEWS!
EB-3 Green Card is
a perfect fit for those new drivers!
EB3 visa is a Third Priority Worker visa that allows three types of workers
to go to the US permanently and work there.
These groups of workers are:
1. Skilled workers. Those who have completed at least 2 years of job experience or training.
2. Professionals. Those who can prove that they have an equivalent such as a Bachelor’s Degree.
3. Unskilled workers. Those who have less than 2 years of work experience or training.
So there is no problem!
1) There are a lot of foreigners willing to drive in the U.S.
2) U.S tracking companies should hire those foreigners and
3) U.S Immigration should grant them EB3 Green Card.
It is all correct, except for the second part -
U.S tracking companies are not in a hurry to hire foreign drivers!
U.S TRUCKING COMPANY,
that offers foreigner a trucking job,
HAS TO WAIT 12-24 MONTHS
till this foreigner finishes with whole EB3 Green Card process!
THAT IS WHY IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO FIND U.S TRUCKING COMPANY
that will provide a legitimate job offer to EB3 Green Card applicant
will wait 12-18 months for his/her EB3 Green Card approval.
We, at Plan Immigration, developed close relationships with
several good trucking companies
and working with them to ensure hiring of EB3 applicants, like you.
After we secure a job offer for EB3 Green Card applicant,
The most difficult task of EB3 Green Card process is done.
After getting a job offer, a good immigration lawyer will prepare
EB3 Green Card Labor Certification,
File I-140 and Adjustment of the status.
7 Steps To EB3 Green Card
1.You sign our agreement for complete EB3 Green Card services. Made the first payment.
2. You will be matched with open positions from trucking company that will sponsor your green card. It is the most important first step - to secure a job offer.
3. You will be presented with the job offer.
4. Plan Immigration will prepare and file the Labor Certification, also called PERM, it will be the first step in the green card process. Here we world with your future employer to place all the ads and other mandatory steps. This is the second and most difficult step in the process of getting you a green card.
5. Our legal department prepare and files the I-140 Petition with USCIS. You need to chose if you want to proceed with the expedited processing or the regular one. This is the third step on your path to the green card.
6. The very last step is filing the I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition with USCIS, (or DS-260 if you are outside the U.S.). This is the very last - third step on the whole process. process.
7. You now can start your work at the employer's company in the U.S with your Green Card in your pocket.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU NEED
FOR EB3 GREEN CARD?
THE COMPLETE EB3 GREEN CARD PACKAGE STARTS FROM $14,500+
YOU NEED TO PAY $5,000 TO START
$7,000 AT THE TIME OF FILING LABOR CERTIFICATION,
AND THE REST AT THE TIME OF FILING FOR GREEN CARD (ADJUSTMENT OF THE STATUS)
LET ME TELL YOU
I immigrated to the U.S in 1994.
In 1997 I open my new company "Shepin Transport"
and bought my first truck.
Later I bought 2 more trucks and trailers.
If you want to see for yourself, just click the link below
Type in the search window – Shepin Transport
As an owner-operator,
I made good money.
Got a green card
and became U.S citizen.
If you have any questions,
please schedule a 1 hour free consultation below.
Need More Information?
I Am Thousands Km Away From U.S.A,
How Can I Find An Honest Service That Get My Visa Approved?
You need to find some U.S immigration professional whom you can trust with your visa application.
LONG TIME AGO, PLAN IMMIGRATION,
RECOGNIZING THIS PROBLEM OF TRUST,
DEVELOPED 5 STEPS VERIFICATION GUIDE.
We are offering it to all future EB3 Green Card applicants.
It Allows INDEPENDENTLY,
to do practical step-by-step verifications
of any immigration service provider.
There are 18 pages of detailed instructions!
IS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK
Thanks to Dr. Shepin and his team for professional services. They listen carefully to our demands, combined with their solid professional knowledge. Its timely feedback to ensure that we pass the case on time. Worth recommending!
Owner | Immigration Lawyer
Andrew and his staff have an excellent understanding of the issues and challenges that the immigration community faces with regard to opening a new business. Their approach to preparing a business plan is simple yet effective. The work product is superb and it exceeded my expectations and that of my client. Highly Recommended!
Business Immigration & Contract Attorney
Our office is grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by Andrew and his team. They not only help our clients organize and better manage our operations but have provided us with strong and prompt support to help us complete the case more efficiently. We strongly recommend his service.
Andrew has proven time and time again to be spectacular in his work product. Our clients are approved and we have never received an RFE for additional information for the business visa. Andrew is always available to answer questions for the clients and is always patient and professional. We will certainly continue to work with him, especially this year are we are expanding our business immigration section.
Client S was approved by the U.S. Consulate in Tirana, Albania. Not the easiest consular office to get an E-2 Investor’s Visa from! I am confident that our success in this case is due in no small part to your impeccably prepared business plan. On behalf of my client and myself, thank you!
Is Chicago-Based Immigration Business & Investment Advisors
Who Is Andrew Shepin?
please check him in 'EB5 INVESTORS' magazine, one of the immigration industry most respected publishing.
CLICK BELOW TO VERIFY
Here Is My Immigration Story:
Like YOU, I was a business immigrant myself in 1994.
I remember all my worries, fears and frustrations...
To give you an idea,
my business visa application was rejected.
I filed a lawsuit against U.S Government!!!
After one very long year
- I did WIN!