L1A Visa TO U.S.
What You Will Get Here
1. Correct & Full L1a visa information.
2. complete L1a Visa Services Package (From A to Z)
3. What Super-Profitable Business Is Best For You
MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET L1 VISA APPLICATION REQUEIRMENTS:
Be Capable to invest $100K+
Committed to open a branch in U.S.A
Determined to run a new branch business
Be An Owner of the business outside U.S.
The parent company in the foreign country was established no less than two years ago;
The parent company’s annual revenues and profit should be adequate to support opening a new branch in the U.S;
The parent company has a certain number of employees. In countries with inexpensive labor cost (for example, China, India, Mexico), the company can have no fewer than 10- 20 employees. In countries with more expensive labor costs, the company can have no fewer than 10 employees;
The Investor has worked in an executive or managerial capacity, or was an owner of the company, for at least one year out of the last three years;
The parent company has sufficient cash funds and the ability to establish and to support an office in the United States.
PLAN IMMIGRATION DO
WORKS, or JOBS, or EMPLOYMENT VISA,
please look for those visas in some other places.
What is Plan Immigration?
Is Chicago-Based Immigration
Businesss & Investment Advisors
What Can You Get Here?
(and nowhere else)
PROVIDES OUR CLIENTS WITH:
- Absolutely Free Start,
- Complete Visa Package (from A to Z),
- Help To Run Business In U.S (after Visa approval)
Just So You Know, Plan Immigration Is Helping Business Visa Applicants Since 2008.
And Have A Long History Of Success.
BY THE WAY,
If you are looking for a different
visa or information,
CLICK THERE >>
What Are Typical L-1a Visa
x They don’t know correct and complete L1a Visa information
x They don’t know L1a Visa step-by-step Process
x They do not know what type of businesses allowed for L1a Visa
x They need a lot of practical business training
x They need a lot of support to run the busines
What Are L-1a Visa Applicants Major
Misunderstandings About Money?
x Investment cannot be a house or piece of land. It must be an ACTIVE business.
x Must buy a franchise or start a business BEFORE you submit L1a Visa application.
x You need to show your all your money AT ONCE – no installments.
x All money should be on your business bank account INSIDE the U.S.
x To have a business bank account you must have a company INSIDE the U.S.
x Your money or your company money in your country DOES NOT count.
How L1a Visa Applicants
Can Overcome Those Challenges?
There Are So Much Misinformation On The Internet.
The Biggiest Challenge Is To Separate A Correct Information From Lies.
The BIGGEST Mistake Here Is
– To Start L-1a Visa Process Without A Complete & Correct Knowledge About All L1a Visa Requirements.
Applicants Must Have Some Trusted Visa Expert Who Will Answer All Their Question
THE SECOND TASK,
There are Five Key Parts Of A Complete L1a Visa Process:
1. Develop A Strategy For Your Complete L1a Visa Process Based On Your Situation And Goals,
2. Find A Legal Expert Who Prepares Your Application,
3. Find A Professional Business Plan Writer.
4. Find An Advisor Who Will Help You To Select A Profitable Business That Fits Your New U.S Branch Needs.
5. After Visa Approval, Get Training, Or Help To Set Up And Run Your U.S Business Profitably.
The BIGGEST Mistake -
When EACH Piece Is Not Part Of The Whole.
- The strategy does not reflects your situation, or your work experience, or your goal.
- The content of the business plan is not coordinated with the content of the legal work.
- You decided to buy a business based on the random salesman pitch, and not based on your strategy.
- You bought business that is not profitable.
THE THIRD TASK,
Every L1a Visa Applicant Better Starts A Very Profitable Type Of Business.
And ALSO Have a Plan Who And How Helps To Run And Grow This Business When Applicant Moves To The U.S
The BIGGEST Mistake Here– After you bought a U.S business you have nobody who can help you to run and grow it.
L-1a VISA PROCESS
WE ARE REALLY SORRY
IF IT IS TOO SMALL ON YOUR SCREEN
All Steps of L1a Visa
You receive a complete information about L1a Visa. We answer all Your questions.You can set up a one or two free consultations to ask all Your questions.
You work with a very experienced immigration legal professional to collect all information and documents that are needed for L1a Visa application.We write a mandatory business plan.
You will be presented with several super-profitable franchises or businesses. You and us will discuss pluses and minuses of each franchise or business. You will select and qualify for selected franchise. We will introduce You to the company.
Your L1a visa application is ready and is submitted to USCIS or U.S Embassy in Your country. You get your answer in 14 days. (If you paid U.S Government’s expedited fee.)
We coach and prepareyou for the interview at U.S Embassy. You passed the interview.You got L1a visa stamps in your passports
You and Your family move to the United States.
Get Help to Run and Grow Your Business In the U.S
WHAT IS THE TYPICAL COST OF L1a VISA?
TYPICAL FEES FOR L1a VISA SERVICES
3. Strategic Consultation About L1a Visa – $900- $5,000
2. Immigration Attorney Fee – $6,000 – $15,000
3. Mandatory Business Plan Writer Fee – $2,200
4. Business Or Franchise Broker Fee – $5,000-$10,000
5. Help To Run And Grow Your Branch Business In The U.S – Depends
GRAND TOTAL – $32,000+
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
TO PREPARE L1a VISA APPLICATION?
THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT FASTER -
DO APPLICATION AND BUSINESS SETUP AT THE SAME TIME!
The L1a Visa offers many benefits.
It is like a little backdoor to the U.S.A!
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF L1a VISA?
– L-1a Visa is a dual-intent visa. It means that you can meet the requirements of EB-1C Visa and APPLY FOR A GREEN CARD, while staying inn the U.S. on L1a visa.
THE APPROVAL for an L1a visa can be amazingly fast. If you pay U.S Government for the expedited processing, in two weeks USCIS will send you their decision. (In contrast, all other visas takes 8-29 months to wait for the approval.).
– CAPITAL can be as low as $100,000, and most of the start-up fees qualify as capital.
– THE BUSINESS can be anything from services to products, start-ups to a franchise, or you can even grow your existing business.
– YOUR FAMILY gets to come with you, including your spouse and children under the age of 21.
– EDUCATIONAL ADVANTAGE of L-1a visa allows children to enter the U.S. educational system immediately. Children can attend public school (K-12) for free. Many state universities offer FREE college education for residents of the home state.
– SPOUSES are allowed to work, which is a great way to make your family prosperous.
– NO LIMITS for the number of L1a visas for citizens of ANY country.
–NO LANGUAGE requirements for L-1a visa.
– YOU SHOULD MAKE A VERY GOOD MONEY WHILE ENJOYING LIFE IN THIS AMAZING COUNTRY
You Get Working With
97.4% VISA APPROVAL
ALL SERVICES - ALL IN ONE PLACE.
"COMPLETE L1a VISA SERVICES PACKAGE"
Contains ALL services
(from A to Z).
From The Very Beginning
To The Very End & Beyond.
"COMPLETE L1a VISA SERVICES PACKAGE"
– An Absolutely FREE Start Of L1a Visa Process. “All Questions You Can Ask” Free Strategic Consultation.
– Open A New Company For Your Branch In The Desired State Of The U.S.A
– A Complete Legal Service to Prepare Your Business Visa Application
– A Comprehensive L1a Visa Business Plan Writing Service.
– Based on your situation, investment amoung, education, work experience and your dreams we help you to select the most profitable industry in the U.S
– Help to select and get approved for the most suited franchsie, OR to start your own business in the U.S.
– Help with the running and growing your branch in the U.S
Plan Immigration Will Have The Next Opening
You Can Become
You Will Get to Know ALL SHORTCUTS
The We Devoloped In 14 Years Of Our Experience:
x How to drastically minimize amount of money that you spend?
x How you can get back all your investment money if L1a Visa failed?
x Apply in U.S Embassy or inside U.S? Where is historically the best chances with less than $99K???
x What type of business is the best for L1a visa branch office?
x What type of business you can choose if you have less than $99,000?
P L A N
is glad to offer you
series of informative emails full of examples of real life L1a Visa applicant's situations.
is also presenting you
- Our FREE Report:
'5 DEADLY L1a VISA MISTAKES'
FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE SPOT IN OUR COMPANY
Get an access to
"5 Deadly L1a Visa Mistakes"
Please Fill Out
This Short Form
IS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK
Thanks to Dr. Shepin and his team for professional services. They listen carefully to our demands, combined with their solid professional knowledge. Its timely feedback to ensure that we pass the case on time. Worth recommending!
Owner | Immigration Lawyer
Andrew and his staff have an excellent understanding of the issues and challenges that the immigration community faces with regard to opening a new business. Their approach to preparing a business plan is simple yet effective. The work product is superb and it exceeded my expectations and that of my client. Highly Recommended!
Business Immigration & Contract Attorney
Our office is grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by Andrew and his team. They not only help our clients organize and better manage our operations but have provided us with strong and prompt support to help us complete the case more efficiently. We strongly recommend his service.
Andrew has proven time and time again to be spectacular in his work product. Our clients are approved and we have never received an RFE for additional information for the business visa. Andrew is always available to answer questions for the clients and is always patient and professional. We will certainly continue to work with him, especially this year are we are expanding our business immigration section.
Client S was approved by the U.S. Consulate in Tirana, Albania. Not the easiest consular office to get an E-2 Investor’s Visa from! I am confident that our success in this case is due in no small part to your impeccably prepared business plan. On behalf of my client and myself, thank you!
Who Is Dr. Shepin?
please check him in 'EB5 INVESTORS' magazine, one of the immigration industry most respected publishing.
CLICK BELOW TO VERIFY
Here Is My Story:
Like YOU, I was an investment immigrant myself in 1994.
I remember all my worries, fears and frustrations...
To give you an idea,
my investment visa application was rejected.
I filed a lawsuit against U.S Government!!!
After one very long year
- I did WIN!