L1A Visa TO U.S.
What You Will Get Here
1. Correct & Full L1a visa information.
2. complete L1a Visa Services Package (From A to Z)
3. What Super-Profitable Business Is Best For You
Is Chicago-Based Immigration Businesss & Investment Advisors.
* Our Company For Many Years Was The U.S Government Licensed Registered Investment Advisor.
* All The Time We Are Only Doing U.S Investment Visa Service, And Doing It Very Well.
* Our Famous Full (Complete) Service Package For Green Card, E2 & L1a Visas Applicants Is Not Provided By Anybody Else In The U.S.
OUR FIRST TASK,
To Make Sure That You Get A Complete & Correct Knowledge About All L1a Visa Requirements.
As You Know, There So Much Misinformation On The Internet. It is NOT easy to separate lies from truth.
But Any Misunderstanding Of L1a Visa Rules Can Be Deadly.
You Get Following From
1) "FREE SERIES OF 35 EMAILS' with practical information that helps you grasp the essence of L1a Visa requirements.
2) "FREE 7 VIDEO COURSE" .
3) PRACTICAL GUIDANCE during the application process.
More about it you can find when you click on this button.
THE SECOND TASK,
There are three key parts of L1a Visa process. All Those 3 Parts Need To Be Done Properly and Professionally:
- the legal part of the application itself,
- a creadible business plan and
- how to correcty make your investment.
offers our famous
"COMPLETE L1a VISA PACKAGE"
(all from A to Z).
You Cannot Find Similar Package Of Complete L1a Visa Services Anywhere.
THE THIRD TASK,
Based On Statistics, 83% of anybody's L1a visa success depends on the investment.
And the key here is to
To Properly Set Up New Office
Does Not Matter If You Plan To Buy A Franchise, Or An Existing Business, Or Start Your Own Business...
The Best Way To Start L1a Visa Process Is To Schedule 1-h Consultation
where we provide you a custom advice.
L-1a Visa Advantages
- The approval for an L-1A visa is fast. If you request expedited processing, in two weeks USCIS will send you their decision. (In contrast, an EB-5 visa takes 8-14 months.);
- There are no backlogs or limits for the number of L-1A visas for any nationality (including Chinese nationals);
- The L-1A visa has no language requirements;
- Investment funds are easily verified since they come from the corporate account of the foreign company;
- The L-1A visa allows all family members (spouse and children) to enter the U.S. educational system immediately. Children can attend public school (K-12) for free; older children and spouses may attend a university without the need for a student visa, such as F-1. Many state universities offer reduced fees for residents of that state.
- The Investor, as the holder of an L-1A visa, can live and work outside U.S. and visit the U.S. 2-5 times a year, or the Investor and his/her family can live permanently in the U.S.
- Unlike the E-2 visa (that is only applicable to citizens of Treaty Countries), the L-1A visa has no restriction on the nationality of the Investor.
- The L-1A visa has no trade restrictions. The L-1A visa allows the U.S. subsidiary to be engaged in any business, regardless of the industry of the parent company.
L-1a Requirements To
The Parent Company
The parent company in the foreign country was established no less than two years ago;
The parent company’s annual revenues should be adequate to support all employees and make a profit;
The parent company has a certain number of employees. In countries with inexpensive labor cost (for example, China, India, Mexico, and Ukraine), the company can have no fewer than 10- 20 employees. In countries with more expensive labor costs, the company can have no fewer than 10 employees;
The Investor has worked in an executive or managerial capacity, or was an owner of the company, for at least one out of the last three years;
The parent company has sufficient operating funds and the ability to establish and to support an office in the United States.
Most Of Business Visa Applicants
Are Looking For L1a Visa.
But, feel free
to explore different
visas and services
You Can Get Working With Us?
By The Way, Plan Immigration Is Helping L1a Visa Applicants Since 2008.
I decided to do some research and find out what are the main reasons for U.S Immigration to deny
E2, L-1a and other business visas applications.
When I finished, I immediately feel that I need to share this information.
I need to give it every person who is planning to apply for business visa.
Does Not Matter If You Use Our Service
Or Somebody's else...
Everybody needs to know about it.
It is only 5 pages.
People who read it - are grateful.
I made it absolutely FREE,
so that everybody can read it.
In addition to FREE video course
'7 SECRETS OF U.S VISA APPLICATION'
PLAN IMMIGRATION IS OFFERING YOU
A BONUS - FREE REPORT
'5 DEADLY MISTAKES THAT
GUARANTEE YOUR BUSINESS VISA DENIAL'
and have an access to
'5 DEADLY MISTAKES THAT
GUARANTEE YOUR BUSINESS VISA DENIAL'
Please Fill Out
This Short Form
IS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK
Thanks to Dr. Shepin and his team for professional services. They listen carefully to our demands, combined with their solid professional knowledge. Its timely feedback to ensure that we pass the case on time. Worth recommending!
Owner | Immigration Lawyer
Andrew and his staff have an excellent understanding of the issues and challenges that the immigration community faces with regard to opening a new business. Their approach to preparing a business plan is simple yet effective. The work product is superb and it exceeded my expectations and that of my client. Highly Recommended!
Business Immigration & Contract Attorney
Our office is grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by Andrew and his team. They not only help our clients organize and better manage our operations but have provided us with strong and prompt support to help us complete the case more efficiently. We strongly recommend his service.
Andrew has proven time and time again to be spectacular in his work product. Our clients are approved and we have never received an RFE for additional information for the business visa. Andrew is always available to answer questions for the clients and is always patient and professional. We will certainly continue to work with him, especially this year are we are expanding our business immigration section.
Client S was approved by the U.S. Consulate in Tirana, Albania. Not the easiest consular office to get an E-2 Investor’s Visa from! I am confident that our success in this case is due in no small part to your impeccably prepared business plan. On behalf of my client and myself, thank you!
Who Is Dr. Shepin?
please check him in 'EB5 INVESTORS' magazine, one of the immigration industry most respected publishing.
CLICK BELOW TO VERIFY
Here Is My Story:
Like YOU, I was an investment immigrant myself in 1994.
I remember all my worries, fears and frustrations...
To give you an idea,
my investment visa application was rejected.
I filed a lawsuit against U.S Government!!!
After one very long year
- I did WIN!