Quiz results based on the choices that you made
For foreign visa applicants who possess strong management skills and have only the level of confidence sufficient to invest in a franchise, there are many potential benefits to be gained.
Franchising offers a proven business model with a track record of success, as well as access to established brand recognition, marketing resources, and ongoing support and training from the franchisor.
With the right combination of skills, experience, and financial resources, buying a franchise can be a great way to become an entrepreneur and achieve success in the business world.
we included 5 most profitable industries
based on the results of your quiz.
Here are 5 very profitable franchises where customers are paying monthly subscription, that could be a good investment for people with strong managerial skills and have an investment budget of up to $150,000. These franchises are also E2 visa friendly:
1. All County Property Management: All County Property Management is a property management franchise that helps property owners manage their rental properties. Customers pay a monthly fee for the company's services, including tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance, and repairs. The franchise model allows for low overhead costs and a proven business model, and the company provides extensive training and support to franchisees. The estimated initial investment for a All County Property Management franchise is between $80,000 to $119,000, making it a relatively low-risk and profitable investment option.
2. Acti-Kare is a senior care franchise that provides in-home care services. As a franchise owner, you get growing demand, training and support, low overhead costs, and a flexible business model. The total investment required to start an Acti-Kare franchise ranges from $49,750 to $75,200, depending on the size of your territory and local market conditions.
3. Merry Maids is a cleaning franchise that provides residential and commercial cleaning services. As a franchise owner, you get a recognized brand, training and support, marketing and advertising, and a proven business model. Marry Maid franchise was bought by franchise giant Neighborly that is a very positive step for the future franchisees. The total investment required to start a Merry Maids franchise ranges from $94,750 to $144,035, depending on the size of your territory and local market conditions.
4. Tutor Doctor: A tutoring franchise that provides personalized one-on-one tutoring for students. It is a tutoring franchise that focuses on teaching math to children. Customers pay a monthly fee for access to the company's tutoring services. The franchise model allows for low overhead costs and a proven business model, and the company provides extensive training and support to franchisees. The estimated initial investment for Tutor Doctor franchise is between $68,750 to $109,110, making it a profitable and relatively affordable investment option.
5. Anytime Fitness: A 24-hour gym franchise that offers members access to a variety of equipment and classes. Franchise investment ranges from $107,524 to $722,796 94